You can follow yourself. I am confused. But i do have a follower.
I now follow you. And I see you follow me. We're like a pack without a leader, always just following each other in a circle.
I'm posting again to this 3 year old blog (which isn't quite as old as my dog) just so you'll get an email about a new comment and you'll be like, "What the heck!? Since when did I have a blog?!" Then you'll remember and be like, "Oh yeah...."
You can follow yourself. I am confused. But i do have a follower.
ReplyDeleteI now follow you. And I see you follow me. We're like a pack without a leader, always just following each other in a circle.
ReplyDeleteI'm posting again to this 3 year old blog (which isn't quite as old as my dog) just so you'll get an email about a new comment and you'll be like, "What the heck!? Since when did I have a blog?!" Then you'll remember and be like, "Oh yeah...."
ReplyDelete